Remote Workers community was founded in 2016 by Martin Studencan
Since early 2016, we are leading the effort to build a community of remote working professionals from all around the world. Today, there is already more than 12,000 of us.
When starting up a business or choosing the right career path, it is important to have around you people like friends and family supporting you. If you don't, joining like-minded community with its members going through the same as you can considerably help. Remote Workers are here to help connect, learn and support each other. Our ambition is to connect remote working professionals from all around the globe. We are mapping and reviewing coffeeshops and small business, trying to find those #RemoteFriendly ones. Join us on Social Media, or anywhere in the world – simply search for the #RemoteWorkers and connect.
REMOTE WORKERS MEETUP
Wolfhouse on 01/07/2017
What We've Achieved
- Accumulated on social media over 12,000 followers
- Large percentage of followers is active and engaging
- People love to associate themselves with Remote Workers
- Feeling on community strength, activity and mutual support in Facebook group
- Produced and published 7 Episodes of Remote Friendly series
- Successfully organised 4 international Meetups
- Prepared the first Remote Workers Camp
- Partnered with iconic Nomad City event in Las Palmas